ISF STUDENTS WILL BECOME OUR REPRESENTATIVES OUT THERE IN OUR NEW COUNTRY. WE WILL BE PROUD TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.
Graduate Application Form
Please take the time to read over the entire application and fill all pages out completely, taking careful note of the additional information that is required. All pages need to be submitted, in order, to be considered for the scholarship. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
You may mail the application or send a scanned copy in PDF format via email. However, academic transcripts must be official from the university—sent directly or in an officially sealed envelope and all tax documents must be sent via mail—not email—for your security. Faxed applications are no longer accepted. Please email the essay requirements even if you plan on mailing your application.
Candidates interested in Graduate Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Be of Iranian descent
- Undergraduates and graduates
- Be enrolled or accepted at a top university school in the United States
- Demonstrate financial need
- Possess and maintain a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Have participated in community service and continue to do so
Email Application Submission:
- Application must be submitted in PDF format.
- Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org