ISF STUDENTS WILL BECOME OUR REPRESENTATIVES OUT THERE IN OUR NEW COUNTRY. WE WILL BE PROUD TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.
Candidates interested in ISF Graduate Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Be of Iranian descent
- Be enrolled in a Master’s or M.D or Ph.D. at a U.S. accredited university in the United States
- Demonstrate financial need- this scholarship is a need-based scholarship.
- Possess and maintain a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Proof of legal immigration status in the United States
How to Apply
- Submit the complete application form on the ISF website
- Submit the complete tax return for the previous year. All forms 1040, W2, 1099, section a,b,c,d, etc
- Submit proof of registration for the semester or quarter you ask for financial aid
- Submit the completed essays outlined in the application
- Transcripts from your undergraduate program and/or master’s program if applicable
- Two letters of recommendation
- two letters from a supervisor or professor